Monday, September 10, 2007

New adventure


This summer has been filled with many adventures and here is the latest (insert trumpet sounds here), I have embarked on a new and very different project with Scott Howe and Chris Terry we... (drum roll to start now) have started our very own production company called Silver-Lined Entertainment Group! This gives us a place to house all of our projects thus far as well as upcoming projects.

What will be my role in the company you wonder? Well, aside from being the Director (of first impressions only) I will also be a producer (when I am not busy cutting the cheese for craft services that is). Sky's the limit. Hey, I think I just created our slogan!

*Be sure to check out the website (wonderfully created by Scott), just click on the underlined production company's name above)*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! That amazing! Congrats! Just read that right now and had to comment on the great news!! :D

Kudos from Brasil!