Friday, June 22, 2007

Relationships

Relationships by Keven Nguyen was shot today at a coffee shop out in Elk Grove called Plantation Coffee and Bakery http://plantationcoffee.com/bakedgoods.htm Call time was noon but the camera man didn't show up until about 1:30pm (he said he got lost), needless to say, we were off to a slow start. That's ok though because the desserts at this place were amazing! I picked up some sort of raspberry brownie and a white mocha, making me a happy camper. Dude could have shown up at 1:45pm and I would have still kept my cool after a dessert like that!

After the camera man arrived (with the camera) I was notified that they switched my role to "Kelly" instead of "Waitress #2". No complaints here.

I guess I better read the script huh?
(Or at least pretend to, for the camera.. hehe)

Check out the crew waiting for their
camera guy.





















Wondering: "why does the guy that was late get the chair?"



















The star of "Relationships" Peter (played by Tyler Thompson) & me, tanning under the bright lights of movie magic.






















That's one shoot down and three to go!


No comments: